Are You Considering Laser Hair Removal? Wait!! It could be dangerous.
10 Reasons Why Electrolysis is a Safer, More Effective Way to Remove Hair.
- Electrolysis is the ONLY METHOD of PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL APPROVED BY THE FDA. Some lasers, not all, are cleared to advertise permanent hair REDUCTION, but NEVER permanent hair removal. If they do so, they are doing fraudulent advertising.
- Electrolysis is SAFE for ALL SKIN TYPES. No matter if your skin is very white and sensitive or if you have very dark skin, electrolysis can be performed in any skin type and area.
- Electrolysis WORKS on ALL HAIR TYPES. No matter if you have white, black, blond, red or dark hair, this treatment will EFFECTIVELY and PERMANENTLY remove your unwanted hair.
- Electrolysis can be performed in any area of the body, including very near the eye, like the cheekbone and eyebrow where treatments can be perfectly designed to match the shape of the face.
- Electrolysis can successfully treat distorted hair, which is usually a hair-trait predominant in African, and African-American ethnicity.
- Electrolysis machines have up to 550 programs for each body part. That means that the machine power can be adjusted, and is not the same if you treat an eyebrow versus if you treat a lip area or a chin.
- Electrolysis can be performed in any stage of hair, and have successful results. In laser, the only time you can get this treatment is when the hair is in a stage called anagen. It is highly unlikely that ALL of your hair will be in that stage at the same time.
- With Laser Treatments you need to avoid the sunlight for almost the rest of your life, especially if you do laser on your face repeatedly (which is not recommended; laser was built to perform treatments on the body).
- Electrolysis will NEVER damage your skin to a nerve level. If you have a laser treatment from a person that is not well trained, you can have nerve damage or up to third degree burns.
- With electrolysis you are NOT RADIATING YOUR SKIN (BECAUSE LASER IS AN EMISSION OF RADIATION), which can cause nerve damage, burns or hypersensitivity right after the treatment, or worse, permanent skin damage that may appear 10, 15 or 20 YEARS AFTER your treatment.
- OOUCCHHHH !!! Laser is very painful. Now electrolysis treatments with the APILUS PLATINUM are so comfortable that you can even sleep while you are having your treatments.